♡ ¾ cup graham cracker (crushed)
♡ 4 tsp butter (melted)
♡ 1 egg
♡ 1 tsp vanilla extract
♡ 2 tbsp all purpose flour
♡ ½ cup sugar
♡ ¼ cup pumpkin puree
♡ 2 blockers of cream cheese (room temperature)
♡ ¼ tsp of pumpkin pie seasoning
♡ Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 320°F
- In a bowl combine melted butter with crushed graham crackers and mix.
- Pack graham cracker and butter mixture into the bottom of your desired pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Put room temperature cream cheese in a bowl and whip until smooth and firm
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, and your egg into the cream cheese mixture and then whip until incorporated
- Separate the cream cheese mixture into two separate bowls
- In one bowl add your pumpkin pie seasoning, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon
- Leave the other alone
- Pour the cream cheese mixture (without the pumpkin) into the pan.
- Evenly pour the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over the regular cream cheese mixture.
- Swirl the mixes together to create a multicolored ripple effect.
- Fill a larger and flatter pan near the top with water.
- Place pan with cheesecake mixture into the water bath and put in the oven.
- Let your cheesecake bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Let it cool, serve, and enjoy!
TIP: I used a 6 x 2 in pan